Your next home is in North Barrington, in the award-winning District 220 with proximity to major shopping, restaurants, Barrington Metra Line, and expressways. Views of wetlands, wildlife, lush landscaping, trees, and a 9-foot pond make this a unique, just under 5-acre property in the Oaksbury Subdivision that encompasses tranquility, privacy, and seclusion. It's an 8,098 sq ft home offering 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths over three levels of endless, flexible living space that invite you to spread out to relax, to entertain, or to work/study from home. A centrally located living area with vaulted ceilings and a lofty fireplace is easy living with hardwood floors throughout, a private office/library with built-ins, an in-law/guest suite with an attached full bath, a formal living room, and dining room with a butler's pantry. Your kitchen caters to the entertaining chef with ample custom cabinets, an island, and granite countertops. A second level overlooking the main level has a generous primary room that includes dual closets in the enormous ensuite bath, a private deck, and a well-lit reading corner. The immense, over 2,000 sq ft walkout lower level includes a 5th bedroom and provides plenty of additional exercise/play/entertaining space with a game area, 2 saunas (wet/dry), all overlooking acreage, its pond, concrete patio, and an outdoor playhouse. Recent UPDATES: ('22 Freshly Painted Kitchen) ('22-'23 Some Bathroom Vanities-see Still photos, not video)
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
8,098 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
8,098 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool,Separate Shower,Double Sink
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,206 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Cooktop, Electric Cooktop, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- 5. Wood Burning, Gas Log, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Sauna/Steam Room, Hot Tub, Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, First Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s), Bookcases, Open Floorplan, Some Carpeting, Some Wood Floors, Drapes/Blinds, Granite Counters, Separate Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Landscaped, Pond(s), Water View, Wooded, Mature Trees, Backs to Trees/Woods, Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price